PREVIOUS POSTS
  • Why?
  • The Post of Creation
  • ARCHIVES
  • November 2005

  • Of Reality
    Musings on what I am thinking about, what my vision of a blog was meant to be, secret inner thoughts that most will never get to see If you are here feel honoured, not many people know about this.

    Wednesday, November 09, 2005

    All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.
    This is quote has stuck into my head for a long time, because it is so true. Haven't you realised that you act very different from how you truly are? In school around my friends I act different from at home and in the end I think I never act like my TRUE self. In school I am too playful, too trivial, this sounds very arrogant but I feel that there is more to me than what you see on the outside. It is just that I have found it hard to express myself, maybe because inwardly I am shy, or maybe because of the language barrier with my friends. This is why I write this blog, it is a means to express myself, I hope when you read this you are not dwelling on who I am but instead reconstructing your perception of me and seeing the real me.
    0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com