PREVIOUS POSTS
The Post of Creation
ARCHIVES
November 2005
Of Reality
Musings on what I am thinking about, what my vision of a blog was meant to be, secret inner thoughts that most will never get to see
If you are here feel honoured, not many people know about this.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Why?.
"Why?" A question that is often asked, but often never answered. I write this blog to write out my thoughts and emotions, to lay out my mind. Through this I hope to understand how I think, what exactly I am thinking. When writing out your emotions, you really start to think about what you are actually feeling to put it into words. Through writing out my mind, it would help me to "let go of it" in meditation. I have started to think more about my religion buddhism and I have read a book "Budhism in your backpack". It has affirmed my opinion that Budhism makes sense, and I hope in some way to follow the Buddhist path
This blog is much more low-key than my other blog. The other blog was too public, even my annoying little brother knew about it. If I write out my real thoughts in my blog I can already imagine the reactions. Everyone will go "Oh my god Choon, so deep hehe" or something like that. I have lots of things to write about, but I will write about them later. For now be content with my answer of the question "Why?"
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com