PREVIOUS POSTS
  • Lonely
  • Puberty
  • All the world's a stage, And all the men and women...
  • Why?
  • The Post of Creation
  • ARCHIVES
  • November 2005

  • Of Reality
    Musings on what I am thinking about, what my vision of a blog was meant to be, secret inner thoughts that most will never get to see If you are here feel honoured, not many people know about this.

    Thursday, November 17, 2005

    The World(?).
    Something less philosophical and going away from talking about me. I decided that I will post my observations on current events here as well. Somehow I think that if I say anything it is usually intelligent, but somehow nobody ever listens to me. So now you get to "hear" it.

    I think that I have found the root of all suffering in this world, STUPIDITY. I know it sounds very arrogant like I think that I am super smart, but its the goddamn truth. Everything in this world that is bad is caused by stupidity. Saddam Hussein, is stupid. Poverty in Africa is cause by stupid corrupt politicians. They never think that maybe if their country with lots of natural resources grew richer; they might earn more in the long run.

    In French class, we were discussing the recent riots in France by French immigrants. I think the immigrants are just plain wrong. Racism is a social problem, not a political problem, rioting and complaining to the government will not help their cause. In fact it would do the direct opposite and cause more hatred towards them. Also complaining about unemployment doesn't help if you don't get off your butt and do something about it. Learn a new skill or something for christs sake, don't just sit there crying.

    that's enough ranting(?) for now, maybe I should post this in my other blog lol.
    0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com